Table of Contents
- 1 Latest Venz V12 Ultra TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware Download
- 1.1 This firmware is for Venz V12 Ultra TV Box with AMLogic S912 as CPU.
- 1.2 Venz V12 Ultra TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 VENZ V12 ULTRA technical specifications:
- 1.4 Venz V12 Ultra TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
Latest Venz V12 Ultra TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware Download
This firmware is for Venz V12 Ultra TV Box with AMLogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Venz V12 Ultra TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: q201_Venz-OTA-20170511 6.0.1 few
Archive file size: 572 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q201_Venz/q201_Venz:6.0.1/MHC19J/20170511:user/test-keys
How to install
– Download on a PC the firmware zip file from here.
– Save the firmware zip file: q201_Venz-OTA-20170511.zip on a USB stick (FAT32 format)
– Start up the V12 Ultra and insert the USB stick with firmware zip file in an open USB port on the unit
– Go inside the V12 Ultra Android menu to the Settings screen – System upgrade – Udisk – click OK on the q201_Venz-OTA-20170511.zip file
– The V12 Ultra will now update the Android firmware and it will restart itself once finished
VENZ V12 ULTRA technical specifications:
- Chipset – Amlogic S912 / Octa Core ARM 64-bit Cortex A53 up to 2GHz
- GPU – Quad Core ARM Mali-T820 up to 750MHz(DVFS)
- Memory – 3GB RAM DDR4
- Internal storage – 16GB eMMC Flash + micro SD card
- Wireless – Dual Band 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz 802.11 ac/b/g/n WIFI, Bluetooth 4.1 receiver
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a port up to UHD 4K @ 60fps, CEC, HDCP2.2
- Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV out, Optical out, 2 channel stereo output
- Power Supply– AC-DC SPS adapter 5V/2A (FCC, CE, CCC certified)
- HD Video support – 720P, 1080I, 1080P FHD, 3D Mode, UHD 4K @ 60fps 10-bit
- Decoder format – 10-bit VP9-10 profile-2 up to 4K*2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC, H.264 AVC 4K*2K@30fps, H.264, MVC up to 1080P@60fps VP9, AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10
- Video formats – MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V, dat, avi, mov, iso, rm
- Music formats – MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, Dolby & DTS audio
- Picture formats – JPG, MJPEG, JPEG, BMP, PNG,TIFF, GIF
- Subtitle formats – sub, smi, ssa, srt, idx + sub
- Network functions – PPPoE, VPN, Portable Wifi hotspot, DLNA
- Support file system – EXT3, FAT32, NTFS
- USB 2.0 Host – one USB Host *2 and one USB OTG*1
- Network – RJ45 Cable socket support LAN speed to 1000Mbps (Gigabit LAN)
- Operation System – Android 6.0.1 (Android 7.0 update in near future)
- KODI – Krypton 17.1
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Misc –VZ-RK-1 “Ladyshape” Airmouse with keyboard and remote control (3-in-1), full aluminium casing
- Dimensions – 150mm*115mm*28mm
- Weight – n/a
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]