This firmware is for Venz V10 Pro TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Venz V10 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Venz V10 Pro TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Venz V10 Pro TV Box Firmware
Archive file size: 698 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905X
Other: This firmware offers you the possibility to switch between Android 6.0.1 and LibreELEC 7.0.3 OS inside the box without having to use any additional tools. You can use LibreELEC for Kodi and enjoy the full functionality of Android TV Box runs on Android 6.0.1.
Venztech VENZ V10 TV Box specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Weight – 220 g
- Dimensions – 11 x 11 x 3cm
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.