This firmware is for Unuiga T96 Pro TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Unuiga T96 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Unuiga T96 Pro TV Box firmware.zip
Model: Unuiga T96 Pro TV Box
Image file size: 811 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: t96-OTA-20170103.zip
Inside archive: Unuiga T96 Pro TV Box firmware.img
Unuiga T96 Pro 4K UHD TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 ococta-core Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @up to 750MHz
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Memory – 2GB or 3 GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDR and CEC support up to 4K @ 60 fps, and AV port for composite output
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV (stereo audio), and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10 profile 2 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.265 MP-10@L5.1 up to 4K 60fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile, MPEG-2 MP/HL, MPEG-1 MP/HL, and RealVIDEO 8/9/10 all up to 1080p60
- Audio codecs – MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg, and support for 5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, LEDs backlight
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 128 x 128 x 20mm
- Weight – n/a
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.