Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
- 1.1 Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Highlights
- 1.3 Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box Review
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
This firmware is for Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Latest Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box Firmware Download.zip
Model: Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box
Image file size: 850 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: Latest Unuiga MXQ R9 TV Box Firmware.img
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID5.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Model number: R9
- Support & Firmware
- Android 4.4.4
- H.264/H.265 10Bit Hardware decoding
- Rockchip RK3229 Quad core Up to 1.5GHz
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- DDRIII 1GB
- Nand Flash 8GB
- 2.4G WiFi, 10/100 Base-T
- HDMI 2K*4K
- KODI DLNA AirPlay Google TV Remote LAN Miracast 3D movie support
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]