This firmware is for Ultron G100 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Ultron G100 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Ultron G100 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Ultron G100 TV Box
Model number: Ultron-G100
Image file size: 273 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image: Ultron G100 TV Box Firmware.img
With Android 5.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
The processor in this chip is an RK3229 with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Use the Mali-400 as GPU.
Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
HDMI 2.0 connector: you can go directly to let your TV and T96R TV Box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
It integrated the latest media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
It has a memory of 2GB DDR3, with 8GB eMMC flash, support TF card up to 128GB, easily enjoy games and APKs.
Infrared remote control powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included )
CPU: RK3229 Quad Cortex-A7
GPU: Mali-400 GPU
RAM: DDR3 2GB
ROM: Onboard eMMC Flash 8GB
Expand Memory: Micro SD Card (support 4-32GB)
Antenna Built-in antenna for Wi-Fi
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.