Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Ugoos UT4 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 as CPU.
- 1.1 Ugoos UT4 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Description:
- 1.3 Specification
- 1.4 UT4 TV box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for Ugoos UT4 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Ugoos UT4 TV Box Firmware details
Model: Ugoos UT4 TV Box
Image file size: 505 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368 / RK330A
Build number: UT4-user-debug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.ugoos.20170511.170420 test-keys
Model number: UGOOS-UT4
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Inside archive: firmware + AndroidTool v2.3 + DriverAssitant_v4.4 + ugoos_firmware_upgrade_guide
Equipped with PowerVR G6110 GPU, UGOOS UT4 TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch video or play games. With 16G ROM memory and 32G extendable capacity, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. Therefore, your home will become your personal entertainment center. All in all, its powerful functions give you outstanding effect which is worthwhile for you to possess.
● Android 5.1: Rapid and stable system, gives you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● 4K x 2K UHD video playback, HDMI 2.0 connector: You can directly have best multimedia experience with your family and friends.
● Dual-band WiFi offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 32G extendable capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Type: TV Box
System: Android 5.1
Core: Octa Core
GPU: PowerVR G6110
RAM: 2G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 16G ROM
Max. Extended Capacity: 32G
TV Box Features: Antenna
|Media Supported||Video format: 4K x 2K,H.264,H.265|
Audio format: AAC,AFE,FLAC,M4A,MP3,OGA,OGG,WAV,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG,TIFF
|Product Details||WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,LAN,Optical,OTG,TF card,USB2.0
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.2620 kg|
Package weight: 0.8200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 11.50 x 2.20 cm / 4.53 x 4.53 x 0.87 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 14.70 x 8.50 cm / 6.3 x 5.79 x 3.35 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x UGOOS UT4 TV Box, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Antenna, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x English Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]