This firmware is for Tronsmart R68 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Tronsmart R68 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Tronsmart R68 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Tronsmart Orion R68 TV Box
Image file size: 487 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Image: Tronsmart R68 TV Box Firmware
Tronsmart Orion R68
Tronsmart Orion R68 is the first 64bit TV Box
Built-in Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core CPU
Support 4K*2K H.265 Decoding
HDMI 2.0, 4K*2K @60fbps
2.4GHz&5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi
DDR3 2GB and eMMC Flash 16GB
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/mimo, 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) AP6335 dual-band WIFI
Built-in common software, such as Google Play Store, YouTube, Skype, etc.
Built-in latest KODI
Mobile phone control support
Miracast/ DLNA: projecting mobile phone/tablet data to TV screen (PS: incompatible with Sony, Samsung, HTC mobiles, due to HDCP limitations)
Prominent hardware design
Accessorized with quality HDMI cable, power adapter, etc
PS: Gigabit LAN version will be dispatched from 24th of August
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.