This firmware is for Tronsmart MXIII Plus TV Box with Amlogic S812 Quad Core CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Tronsmart MXIII Plus Firmware details
Archive: Tronsmart MXIII Plus Firmware.zip
Model: Tronsmart MXIII Plus TV Box
Image file size: 853 MB
Platform: Amlogic S812
1. Add apps with 31-Keys and 1/A key-function.
3. Updated Yahoo weather.
4. Updated KODI to 16.0.
5. BT MAC changeable
7. Sync time to internet
8. Fixed can’t enter system when auto reboot
9. Fixed only show 10MB when connecting 2TB HDD.
10. Default Wi-Fi on.
1. Enter the system menu after the OTA and the Kodi will backup the users’data about 5~10 minutes, so please don’t enter Kodi during this time, otherwise, you’ll lose your data. The better way is to backup your data before OTA.
2. Please remove OTG cable between TV Box & PC during OTA, If not remove, it may stick on the reboot screen.
3. During the OTA, please don’t power off or do anything, If it failed on the OTA, you will have to flash via a PC.
- Android 5.1 OS
- Amlogic S812 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)
- Octa-core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz
- DDR3 2GB+ eMMC Flash 16GB
- Extended Storage up to 32G
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n,2.400 GHz ~ 2.497 GHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band); 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band)
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN
- XBMC, OTG support
- Over Current Protection
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
|CPU||Amlogic S812 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)|
|GPU||Octa-core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz|
|ROM||Onboard eMMC Flash 16GB|
|Extended Storage||Micro SD Card (Maximum support 32GB)|
|Wifi Connectivity||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, WiFi compliant; 2.400 GHz ~ 2.497 GHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band); 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band), ap6330|
|Video Supported||H.264 HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps
H.264 MVC up to 1080P@60fps
MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
AVS JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps
MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P@60fps
H.265 HEVC up to 720P
WebM up to VGA
Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
|Audio Supported||Support: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG|
|Picture Supported||Mkv,wmv,mpg,mpeg,dat,avi,mov,iso,mp4,rm ,jpg,etc.|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI female|
|Other Interfaces||2 x USB; 1 x RJ45;1 x card slot;1 xMicro USB with OTG ;1 xDC in Jack;1 x1*S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH);1 xHDMI A Type;1 x AV Port|
|Antenna||Built-in antenna for WIFI|
|Power LED||1*power LED with two colors|
|Button||1*Power Button;1*Update Button(via one pin hole)|
|UI||Support original ecology and custom UI|
|Work Environment||5°C–35°C,30%–90% Humidity|
|Storage Environment||-20°C–60°C,10%–90% Humidity|
|Dimension & Weight (Main Product)|
|1 x TV box|
|1 x IR remote control|
|1 x HDMI cable|
|1 x OTG cable|
|1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)|
|1 x User manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.