Table of Contents
- 1 Latest Tanix TX8 Max TV Box Android Nougat 7.1.2 Firmware
- 1.1 This firmware is for Tanix TX8 Max TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
- 1.2 Tanix TX8 MAX TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 Tanix TX8 MAX TV Box Review
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
Latest Tanix TX8 Max TV Box Android Nougat 7.1.2 Firmware
This firmware is for Tanix TX8 Max TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Tanix TX8 MAX TV Box Firmware details
Archive name: Tanix TX8 Max S912 Android 7.1.2
Image: TX8-Max_Android-7.1.img / TX8-Max_Android-7.1.img
Archive file size: 732 MB / 616 MB
Model: Tanix TX8 Max 3GB /16/32GB TV Box with 9377 / AP6255 WiFi/BT Module
Platform: AMLogic S912
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.