Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for T96R TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
- 1.1 T96R TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Highlights
- 1.3 T96R RK3229 Quad Core 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM Android 5.1 2.4G WiFi 100M LAN 4Kx2K 60fps Bluetooth 4.0 Android TV Box Mini PC
- 1.4 T95Z Plus TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for T96R TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
T96R TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Latest T96R TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: T96R TV Box
Image file size: 688 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: Latest T96R TV Box Firmware.img
Android 5.1.1 OS
T96R runs on Android 5.1.1 OS, an OS coming with a redesigned user interface built around a design language known as “Material design”, whith which users are able to access over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
Rockchip RK3229, a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor teamed up with ARM Mali-400MP2 graphics, supports 10/100Mbps Ethernet, HDMI 1.4, and 10-bit H.265 2160p video playback.
DDR3 2GB RAM, eMMC 8GB Flash
T96R boasts DDR3 2GB RAM, and eMMC 8GB Flash, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
The latest in a line of broadcast and media resolutions, 4K is due to replace 1080p as the highest-resolution signal available for in-home movies and television. With a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high, making it the equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length.
Supports 802.11 b/g/n wireless standard, among which 802.11b has a maximum bandwidth of 11 Mbps, 802.11g 54 Mbps and 802.11n 150 Mbps.
T96R RK3229 Quad Core 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM Android 5.1 2.4G WiFi 100M LAN 4Kx2K 60fps Bluetooth 4.0 Android TV Box Mini PC
OS: Android 5.1
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/, 2.4G
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]