This firmware is for T95X TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
T95X TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: T95X TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: 9T95X TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 1.21 GB
Platform: AMLogic S905X
Specifications and What’s Included
Processor: Cortex Quad Core CPU
Output: HDMI, Coax Digital Audio
Built-in Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage
Extend Memory: MicroSD card slot, OTG Port, 2 x USB ports
Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 240V DC 5V
Android TV Box
Excellent Android TV box with a lot of functionalities. Easy to use and operate. 2 GB RAM awesome, smooth playbacks.Marshmellow Android 6.0 is a bonus! This box is very responsive. I was able to hook to my Yamaha Sound system through HDMI. Kodi app is front and center, there are many add-ons already installed. A lot of channels and live channels pre-installed. Due to 2 GB and Android 6 browsing is smooth. The remote is very simplistic. You need to hold its line of sight. Roku remotes are more fluid and direction was not an issue for me little here and there. In any case, this box is very responsive and good.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.