This firmware is for T95N Mini MX+ TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
T95N Mini MX+ Firmware details
Archive-name: T95N Mini MX+ Firmware.zip
Image: T95N Mini MX+ Firmware.img
Archive file size: 595 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
- Running the latest aAndroid6.0 system which gives you the benefit of using all the latest updates.
- Support 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding.Google Play Store
- Media Center: Support full HD hardware acceleration,
CPU: Amlogic S905 quad-core cortex-A53 frequency 2.0G
GPU: Mali-450 5-Core GPU
RAM: 1GB DDR3
ROM: 8GB eMMC Flash
OS: Android 5.1
KODI: 16.0 Pre-installed and Play Well
Support 4kx2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4Kx2K Output
Ethernet: 10/100M, standard RJ-45
3D: Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format: HD MPEG1/2/4, H.264,HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6,RealVideo8/9/10
Support Media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/WMV/asf/FLV/data/mpg/MPEG
Support Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Support Photo format: HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
USB host: 2 High-speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
Support Subtitle: SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
High Definition video output: SD/HD max.1920×1080 pixel
OSD type of languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
LAN: Ethernet: Gigabit 10/100M, standard RJ-45
Wireless: Built-in WiFi
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
HD: HD 2.0 up to 4k2k Output
4K2k HD decoding: 4k2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4k2k Output
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.