This firmware is for Sunvell T95U TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Sunvell T95U TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Sunvell T95U TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Sunvell T95U TV Box
Image file size: 697 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: Sunvell T95U TV Box Firmwar.img
T95U – PRO Android 6.0 TV box is a multimedia center which enables you to have the absolute best and most versatile home media experience. It is superior to Cortex-A53 octa-core and dual band WiFi.
– S912 Cortex-A53 octa-core CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response
– Newest Android 6.0 system will bring you surprise of using experience
– Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
– 4K x 2K decoding will bring you the wonderful feeling in video and game playing
– Supports 4K HD video, which brings us clearer image quality
– 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Ethernet: it offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.