Table of Contents
- 1 SMALLRT X3 TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware
- 1.1 This firmware is for SMALLRT X3 TV Box with AMLogic S905x as CPU.
- 1.2 SMART X3 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 How to software update SMALLRT X3 TV Box
- 1.4 Specifications:
- 1.5 SMALLRT X3 TV Box Review
- 1.6 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.7 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
SMALLRT X3 TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware
This firmware is for SMALLRT X3 TV Box with AMLogic S905x as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
SMART X3 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: X3(y7)_1g8g_8189-G-20170324 / X3(y7)-2g8-8723-G-20170324 / X3(y7)_2g16g-9377-G-20170325
Image: aml_upgrade_package.img / aml_upgrade_package.img / aml_upgrade_package.img
Archive file size: 427 MB / 429 MB / 429 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
Inside archive: firmware + Burn_card_maker_V2.0.2_20150617(905)
How to software update SMALLRT X3 TV Box
1. Download the firmware and SD tool.
2. Unzip the compressed firmware and SD tool files on your computer desk.
3. Insert the SD card into your computer.
4. Double-click the SD tool file, and then open the SD_Firmware_Tool.exe file.
Here to choose the SD card which you use to flash. Tick this option. Choose the image file click the Make button.
Then it will show several windows, successively click “OK” The SD upgrading card is completed.
5. Unplug the SD card from your computer and insert it into the TF card slot on your SMART X3 TV box. Then connect the HDMI cable, next plug the power, last press once the on-off key.
CPU: Amlogic S905X Quad core Cortex
GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU 750MHz+
RAM: 1GB DDR
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Power Supply: DC 5V 2A
OS: Android 6.0
Appearance: Metal housing
LED Display: LED display, showing time, alarm clock, video status
3D: Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
USB host:2High speed USB 2.0,support USB DISK and USB HDD
Card reader: TF cards
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]