SMALLRT X2 TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 firmware
This firmware is for SMALLRT X2 TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
SMALLRT X2 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: x2-1g8g-8189-G-20170324 / X2-2g8g-G-20170325
Image: aml_upgrade_package.img / aml_upgrade_package.img
Archive file size: 428 MB / 429 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
Inside archive: firmware + u-boot.bin.sd.bin + aml_sdc_burnini + Burn_card_maker_V2.0.2_20150617(905)
How to update firmware
1. Download the firmware and SD tool.
2. Unzip the compressed firmware and SD tool files on your computer desk.
3. Insert the SD card into your computer.
4. Double-click the SD tool file, and then open the SD_Firmware_Tool.exe file.
Here to choose the SD card which you use to flash. Tick this option. Choose the image file click the Make button.
Then it will show several windows, successively click “OK” The SD upgrading card is completed.
5. Unplug the SD card from your computer and insert into the TF card slot on your SMALLRT X2 TV box. Then connect the HDMI cable, next press the recovery key in AV hole (you can use a pin or some other tools) and do not release, the power.
● Allwinne H3 Quad-core Cortex A53 CPU gives you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
● 1G RAM DDR3 and 8G eMMC ROM, games and videos ran smoothly
● Supports 4K video, gives you high-quality video experience
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included )
|General||Type: TV Box
System: Android 4.4
Processor: Allwinne H3
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7
Core: Quad Core
RAM: 1G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 8G ROM
Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.263,H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4
Video format: AVI,DAT,H.265,ISO,MKV,MP4,MPEG-1,MPEG-4,MPEG2,RM,WMV
Audio format: AAC,DTS,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA
Photo Format: GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
|Product Details||5G WiFi: No
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: DC Power Port,HDMI,RJ45,SD Card Slot,USB2.0
Language: English,Germany,Japanese,Korean,Multi-language,Simplified Chinese
DVD Support: No
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Video,DLNA,ISO Files,Miracast
External Subtitle Supported: Yes
RJ45 Port Speed: 100M
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 32Bit
WiFi Chip: AP8189
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.1800 kg
Package weight: 0.3370 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.00 x 11.00 x 17.50 cm / 4.33 x 4.33 x 6.89 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 14.00 x 20.00 cm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 7.87 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x English User Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.