Table of Contents
- 1 SMALLRT X1 TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 stock Firmware
- 1.1 This firmware is for SMALLRT X1 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
- 1.2 SMALLRT X1 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 Hardware Specifications:
- 1.4 SMALLRT X1 TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Pros
- 1.8 Cons
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
SMALLRT X1 TV Box Android Marshmallow 6.0 stock Firmware
This firmware is for SMALLRT X1 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
SMALLRT X1 TV Box Firmware detailsFirmware details Archive: X1(D5)-1g8g_8189-G-20170325 Model: SMALLRT X1 TV Box 1GB RAM + 8 GB ROM Image file size: 427 MB Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A Image name: update.img SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00 FW version: 6.0.01 Boot version: 2.31 Model number: Small rocket X1 Company: Android Build number: X1-6.0.1-201703242028 Inside archive: firmware + SD_Firmware_Tool._v1.46 How to update firmware 1. Download the firmware and SD tool. 2. Unzip the files on your computer desk. 3. Insert the SD card into your computer. 4. Double-click the SD tool file, and then open the SD_Firmware_Tool.exe file. First: Here you choose the SD card which you use to flash Second: Default choice is Upgrade Firmware Third: Choose the firmware you will use Fourth: Don’t need to operate 5. Click the Create button, and choose“是(Y)”. 6. It will show the window as below. The creating upgrade disk is OK. 7. Unplug the SD card from your computer and insert it into the TF card slot on your SMALLRT X1 TV box. Then connect the HDMI cable, and plug the power at last. 8. Installing system update 9. When it shows the following page, remove the SDcard. 10. Finished. Wait for boot up.
Hardware Specifications:GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB eMMC ROM USB 2.0 * 2 Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards Support the latest HEVC (H.265) decoding Support 4K*2K Super HD video HDR support SPDIF output OS: Android 6.0 Wifi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G Bluetooth: V4.0 Wired/wireless mouse/ keyboard supportedPackage List:1 * SMALLRT X2 1 * Power Adapter (5V 2A) 1 * Remote Control 1 * User Manual 1 * HDMI Cable
SMALLRT TV BOX connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment, Palm-Sized Computing -Ultra-compact design, which is perfect to work with any HDTV.
Android TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
SMALLRT X1 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.