This firmware is for Rupa Mini A5X TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Rupa Mini A5X TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Latest Rupa Mini A5X TV Box firmware Download.zip
Image: Latest Rupa Mini A5X TV Box firmware Download.img
Model: M9 Pro 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM TV Box
Archive file size: 652 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
Inside archive: firmware + Tools and guidance (Burn_Card_Maker & TF card upgrade step
A5X Plus mini TV Box specifications:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad-core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265, and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD (Fits in hand)
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.