Rikomagic MK902S TV Box Android 4.4.2. KitKat Firmware
This firmware is for Rikomagic MK902S TV Box with Rockchip RK3188 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Rikomagic MK902S TV Box Firmware details
Image file name: MK902S_170621.img
Firmware size: 352 MB
Model: Rikomagic MK902S TV Box
Platform: Rockchip RK3188 / RK31
Firmware: Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock
Model number: MK902
FW version: 4.4.02
Boot number: 2.31
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID$(PLATFORM_VERSION)-SDK-v1.00.00
Build number: RKM MK902-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.pl.20170620.140448 test-keys
*Rockchips RK3188 Quad core,C ortex A9.up to 1.6GHz
*GPU:GPU Mali-400,offers 3D graphic with OpenGL ES2.0 and OpenVG 1.1
*Android 4.4 OS
*2G RAM,8G ROM high capacity memory
*With WIFI 802.1b/g/n Wireless to get rid of the wire bond
*Support RJ45, 10/100M LAN network
*Build in Bluetooth
*Support IR remote control
*Support the latest HTML5,Flash11, etc.
*Support external 3G USB Dongle
*There are more than 600,000 Google Play apps and games for a great experience
*Extension ports support 2.4GHz wireless mouse, wireless keyboard with touchpad, etc,while a microSD slot lets you add more storage memory up to 32GB
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.