Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for R-Box Plus with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.
- 1.1 R-Box Plus Firmware details
- 1.2 Highlights
- 1.3 R-Box Plus tv box Review
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
This firmware is for R-Box Plus with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
R-Box Plus Firmware details
Archive: R-Box Plus Firmware.zip
Model: R-Box Plus
Image file size: 1.19 GB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: R-Box Plus Firmware.img
Android 5.1.1 OS
Android 5.1.1 OS, rapid and stable, with a redesigned user interface built around a design language known as “Material design”, avails the access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
Rockchip RK3229, a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor teamed with ARM Mali-400MP2 graphics, supports 10/100 Ethernet, HDMI 2.0, and 10-bit H.265 4K video playback.
DDR3 2GB RAM, eMMC 16GB Flash
It boasts DDR3 2GB RAM, and eMMC 16GB Flash, advantageous in performance, security, and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
The latest in a line of broadcast and media resolutions, 4K is due to replace 1080p as the highest-resolution signal available for in-home movies and television. With a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high, making it the equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length.
Supports 802.11 b/g/n wireless standard, among which 802.11b has a maximum bandwidth of 11 Mbps, 802.11g 54 Mbps, and 802.11n 150 Mbps.
Bluetooth 4.0 adapted to pair with most Bluetooth-enabled devices(computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]