This firmware is for Qintex Q12 TV Box with AMLogic S812.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Qintex Q12 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Qintex Q12 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Qintex Q12 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 584 MB
Platform: AMLogic S812
Update Qintex Q12 TV Box
- Decompress the downloaded firmware, there are three files.
- Copy the three files to the Micro SD card, FAT32 Format.
- Insert the card to the Q12, connect the HDMI cable to the TV.
- Press RES button (prepare a thin metal stick), then turn on the power.
- It will show the update information on the TV.
- Pls wait for the update, it will need around 2 minutes.
- The Q12 will restart by itself, then the update is finish
- Attention! Equipment update system, for the first time, start the machine, system startup takes about 5 minutes Time, please wait for.
1 x Standard USB 2.0
1 x DC-in Jack
1 x HDMI 1.4 A Type (4K/2K)
1 x S/PDIF optical audio out port
1 x AV out
1 x RJ45 Ethernet port
1 x reset button
1 x micro SD card reader
1 x IR receiver
1 x Power LED
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.