Qintex MSP05 Android Smart Projector Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
This firmware is for Qintex MSP05 Android Smart Projector with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Qintex MSP05 Android Smart Projector Firmware details
Archive name: p6330-ota-lihai-t-2G-20170812
Archive file size: 552 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml
Build number: Android/p6330/p6330:5.1.1/LMY47V/20170807:user/test-keys
1. Update new launcher.
2. Improver the clarity and color of the screen
3. Optimize the built-in APK
4. Improver battery charging can only show 77%
How to update
1. Copy the following files to the USB DISK (root directory): p6330-ota-lihai-t-2G-20170812.zip & factory_update_param.aml
2. Plug the USB Disk into the projector (USB), don’t put another device to USB, let it empty!
MSP05 Mini Smart Projector
Light engine : DLP 0.3 inch DMD+RGB LED
Size of the projection : 30 – 200 inches
Light life time : 2000 hours
CPU : Amlogic S905X 4*ARM Cortex A53@1.5GHz
O S : Android 6.0
RAM : 2GB DDR3
ROM : 16GB eMMC
Wi-Fi : 2.4GHz / 5GHz 802.11 ac
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.