September 22, 2017
Archive: Nexbox N9 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Nexbox N9 TV Box
Image file size: 501MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: Nexbox N9 TV Box Firmware.img
Model number: NEXBOX_N9
Model: NEXBOX N9
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID5.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
● Support KODI: KODI can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● With Android 4.4 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● Support 4K x 2K Ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4GHz WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can directly connect your TV to NEXBOX N9 TV box through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 1080P multimedia experience.
● 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Four USB 2.0 host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Network function: Skype chatting, Picasa, YouTube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies,etc..
● Support subtitle: SRT / SMI / SUB / SSA / IDX + USB.
● HDD file system: FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS.
● Support SD / SDHC / MMC cards.
● Support DLNA, Google TV remote, LAN, 3D Movie, Email, office suit, etc..
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● We have 4 different power adapter optional: US plug, EU plug, UK plug, AU plug.
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£150||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
Nexbox N9 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 CPU