This firmware is for Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box.zip
Image: Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box.zip
Archive file size: 697 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
● 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them
● It runs on the Android 7.1, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AA battery ( not included )
Type: TV Box
System: Android 7.1
Processor: Amlogic S905W
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
Core: 1.5GHz,Quad Core
GPU: Mali-450 MP
RAM: 1G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 8G ROM
|Product Details||Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,SD Card Slot,SPDIF,USB2.0
HDMI Version: 2.0
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.2000 kg
Package weight: 0.5200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.30 x 11.30 x 2.40 cm / 4.45 x 4.45 x 0.94 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 21.00 x 14.00 x 6.00 cm / 8.27 x 5.51 x 2.36 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x MXQ PRO Amlogic S905W Smart TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.