This firmware is for MXQ Pro Quick Play TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MXQ Pro Quick Play TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: MXQ Pro Quick Play TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: MXQ Pro Quick Play TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 590 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
MXQ Pro 4K Ultimate HD Android 6.0 Lollipop Amlogic S905X Quad Core 1GB/8GB 2.0GHz H.265 Hardware Decoding WIFI Miracast DLNA TV Box Android Mini PC
MXQ Pro is a smart Streaming Media Player with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, powered by Quad-core Amlogic S905 Cortex A53, includes a Penta-Core GPU that can reach speeds of up to 2.0GHz. Support 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding. With preinstalled Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth multitasking, game playing or movie viewing.
CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad-Core Cortex A53 28nm Processor 2.0GHz
GPU: Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
OS: Android 5.1 lollipop
Support H.265 hardware decoding, H.264 up to 4K 30Hz
Play store, preinstalled and Play Well
Support Miracast DLNA
Supports Dolby and DTS
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
MXQ Pro Quick Play TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU