This firmware is for MXQ Pro II TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MXQ Pro II TV Box Firmware detailsFirmware details Archive-name: MXQ Pro II TV Box firmware.zip Image: MXQ Pro II TV Box firmware.img Model: MXQ Pro II TV Box Firmware: Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Archive file size: 612 MB Platform: AMLogic S905 Inside archive: MXQ Pro II TV Box firmware.zip
Features:MXQ Pro is a smart Streaming Media Player with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, powered by Quad-core Amlogic S905 Cortex A53, includes a Penta-Core GPU that can reach speeds of up to 2.0GHz. Support 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding. With preinstalled Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth multitasking, game playing or movie viewing.CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad-Core Cortex A53 28nm Processor 2.0GHz GPU: Penta-Core ARM Mali-450 OS: Android 5.1 lollipop Support H.265 hardware decoding, H.264 up to 4K 30Hz Play store, preinstalled and Play Well Support Miracast DLNA Supports Dolby and DTS
MXQ Pro II TV Box is a multimedia center which enables you to have the absolute best and most versatile home media experience.
Android TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
MXQ Pro II TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU