This firmware is for MXIII TV Box with Amlogic S802 Quad Core CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MXIII TV Box Firmware details
Archive: MXIII TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: MXIII TV Box
Image file size: 595 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Inside archive: MXIII TV Box Firmware.zip
MXIII-G TV Box 1000M Ethernet 4K x 2K H.265 Google TV Player Android 5.1 Amlogic S812 Quad Core WiFi HDMI with AV TF Card Input
Looking for more than just a simple streaming box? The MXIII-G Android 5.1 TV Box does it all. Running the full Android 5.1 OS gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful Amlogic S812 Quad Core processor with the Octa Core ARM Mali-450 graphics engine provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Enjoy high-performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on!
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.