Latest MXIII – G II TV Box Android 6.0 Firmware Download
This firmware is for MXIII – G II TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MXIII – G II TV Box Firmware details
Model: MXIII – G II TV Box
Image file size: 441 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: update_MXIII-GII_rv112.img
● Amlogic S912 CPU with octal-cories rapid and stable, it can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response
● Android 6.0: comparing to the former version, people can easily install or uninstall applications and games
● Dual band WiFi: 2.4G plus 5.8G can improve the speed which can implement multi-task
● 1000M LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included )
|General||Model: MXIII – G II
Type: TV Box
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
Core: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 16G ROM
Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 64GB
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.263,H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4
Video format: MKV,WMV
Audio format: FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA
Photo Format: GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: No
|Product Details||5G WiFi: No
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,OTG,RJ45,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
DVD Support: No
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: DLNA,ISO Files,Miracast
External Subtitle Supported: No
HDMI Function: CEC
Power Consumption.: StandBy<0.5W, Nomal <10W
RJ45 Port Speed: 1000Mbps
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 32Bit
WiFi Chip: AP6255
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Battery Information||Remote Controller Battery: AAA|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.201 kg
Package weight: 0.600 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.40 x 11.40 x 2.00 cm / 4.49 x 4.49 x 0.79 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 15.50 x 5.00 cm / 8.07 x 6.1 x 1.97 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x MXIII – G II TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x IR Remote Control, 1 x OTG Cable, 1 x English Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.