This firmware is for MX10 TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MX10 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: 2309661 MX10 TV box firmware pack
Archive size: 762 MB
Model: Kimdecent / Enfonie / MX10 TV Box 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Platform: Rockchip RK3328 / RK322H
Image name: mxq_rk3328_d4_8.1_8189-6051_20180828_r1(科德鑫mx10).img
FW version: 8.0.00
Boot version: 2.46
Inside archive: firmware + Factory-Tool_v1.6 + PC upgrade methods.docx
What you need before to start:
a) The MX10 TV Box on hand.
b) Windows PC
c) USB to USB cable.
Step 1: Download the firmware and ROM Burning Tools
Step 2: Unzip files and find the file name: DriverAssitant_v4.5, click and install the driver on the Windows PC.
Step 3: Unzip the file FactoryTool_v1.6, and click to run the exe. file.
You can switch language on the right corner button.
Step 4: Select firmware img. file and wait for about 3 seconds, then click ‘Run’ button.
Step 5: Don’t connect the power cord to TV box, Then use a mini stick to hold on the reset button (ensconced in the AV port); Then use an USB to USB cable to connect the TV box ( ONLY the USB-4 port works) to Windows PC, Once connected, The Factory tool will auto download the firmware to the TV box and there are process indicator appear on the Factory tool. When it starts, you can release the reset button and wait for the process complete.
Once firmware update completed, plug the power cord and restart the TV box.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.