Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for MuViBox T95 TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
- 1.1 MuViBox T95 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 T95Z Plus Android TV Box Specs
- 1.3 MuViBox T95 TV Box
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 How it Works:
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for MuViBox T95 TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MuViBox T95 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: MuViBox T95 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: MuViBox T95 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 595 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
T95Z Plus Android TV Box Specs
Operating System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM (Storage): 16G
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 1TB
Decoder Format: “HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264,H.264/AVC,HD AVC/VC-1,RealVideo8/9/10,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6
Video format: 1080P,AVI,AVS,DAT,H.265,ISO,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPEG-1,MPEG-4,MPG,RM,VC-1,VP9-10 Profile-2,WMV
Audio format: AAC,AC3,APE,DDP,DTS,FLAC,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: No
5G WiFi: Yes
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,Optical,RJ45,TF card,USB2.0
DVD Support: Yes
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: Others
External Subtitle Supported: No
System Bit: 64Bit
KODI Pre-installed: Yes
KODI Version: 16.1
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Product weight: 0.2500 kg
Package weight: 0.5530 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 13.00 x 3.00 cm / 5.12 x 5.12 x 1.18 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 14.00 x 6.00 cm / 8.66 x 5.51 x 2.36 inches
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]