MK903V TV Stick Firmware Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1
This firmware is for MK903V TV Stick with Rockchip RK3288 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MK903V TV Stick Firmware details
Firmware： MK903V TV Stick Firmware Download Android Lollipop 5.1.1.zip
Firmware file name: update.img
Model： MK903V TV Stick
Image file size: 312 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3288 / RK32
Model number: rk3288_box
● Rockchip RK3288 Quad-Core (28nm) ARM Cortex-A17 up to 1.8GHz
● Real 4K x 2K supported, H.265 decoder
● Features 2GB RAM 8GB storage ROM (with external capacity up to 32GB)
● Operating system: Android 4.4 OS, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and many others
● 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFi: Connect effortlessly in a world without wires
● Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with all your devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, etc.)
● HDMI connector: Set up your home cinema for the best 1080P / 4K x 2K FHD multimedia experience
● Extension ports: For webcams, keyboard, mouse, external hard drives, USB sticks and more
● Support the latest HTML5, Flash11, etc.
● Support external 3G USB Dongle
MK903V TV Stick Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.