This firmware is for MK809IV Pro TV Stick with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MK809IV Pro TV Stick Firmware details
Archive-name: MK809IV Pro TV Stick Firmware.zip
Image: MK809IV Pro TV Stick Firmware.img
Archive file size: 597 MB
Model: MK809IV Pro TV Stick / Each link IX809 PRO TV Stick
Platform: AMLogic S905X
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|Model:||MK809IV Pro S905X TV Box|
|Product Line2:||Free Sports Movies Live||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Product Line3:||jailbreak TV box||Media Input Connectivity:||Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi|
|Product Line4:||Smart Android TV Box||Features:||4K, Keyboard Controller, Picture Viewing, Video Games, Full Web Browsing, Social Networking|
|Media Streaming:||Home Network Media, Internet Radio, Internet TV/Video||Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|
|Product Line1:||MK809IV Pro RK3229||Brand:||Unbrand|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.