Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for MK809IV Pro TV Stick with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.
- 1.1 MK809IV Pro TV Firmware details
- 1.2 Each link IX809 PRO specifications:
- 1.3 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
This firmware is for MK809IV Pro TV Stick with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MK809IV Pro TV Firmware details
Archive:MK809IV Pro TV Stick Firmware.zip
Model: MK809IV Pro TV Stick
Image file size: 295 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: MK809IV Pro TV Stick Firmware.img
Model: MK809IV PRO
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0 port
- Video Codec – 4K@60 Hz video decoding for 10-bit HEVC/H.265 and VP9; H.264 up to 4K@30 Hz
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi; It’s unclear whether Bluetooth is implemented.
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port, 1x micro USB port for power only
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]