Latest Mele V9 TV Box Firmware Download Android 6.0
This firmware is for Mele V9 TV Box with Realtek RTD1295 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Mele V9 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Firmware MeLE v9 (V1.1.0.0517)
Model: Mele V9 TV Box
Image file size: 1.12 GB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295
Update file name: install.img
MeLE V9 Android TV Box technical specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
- GPU – Mali-T820 MP3
- OS – Android 6.0.1
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC + 3.5″ SATA HDD bay
- Storage Expansion – MIcro SD card up to 512GB, support 2.5″ external HDD (up to 2TB) and 3.5″ external HDD with power supply of 12V DC-IN
- Wifi Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH)
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recorded and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode – Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough
- USB – Type C – USB3.0 (Host/Device), 3x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/2A
- Misc – IR receiver, Digital LED display, Power button, Built-in fan
- Other interfaces – Micro SD card interface (up to 512GB), AV Output (3.5mm to 3RCA), Optical Audio Output, HDMI Input, HDMI Output, RJ45 Gigabit LAN, USB Type C (USB 3.0 Host/Device), 1.6″ FAN, Dual external WiFi antennas, DC IN jack
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.