This firmware is for MECOOL M8S Pro L TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
MECOOL M8S Pro L TV Box Firmware details
Model: MECOOL M8S Pro L TV Box
Image file size: 971 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q20x/q20x:7.1.1/NHG47L/20170918.111557.V0619:u
Model: M8S PRO L
System: Android 7.1
Processor: Amlogic S912
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
Core: Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
RAM: 3G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 16G ROM
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.264, H.265
Video format: 4K,ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,H.265,ISO,MPEG1,MPEG2,MPEG4,RM,RMVB,WMV
Audio format: AAC,APE,DDP,FLAC,HD,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF
|Product Details||Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Language: English, Multi-language
Other Functions: Airplay, DLNA, Miracast
RJ45 Port Speed: 100M
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box
Equipped with Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. M8S PRO L is the best choice for you to have the smooth experience to watch the video or play games. With big memory capacity, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience. 4K resolution is 4 times of full HD, so every detail of the screen is lucidity, enables you to feel the most high-definition video!
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.