Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Mecool KM8 P TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU
- 1.1 Mecool KM8 P TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Specification
- 1.3 Mecool KM8 P TV Box
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.6 Pros
- 1.7 Cons
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 Related
This firmware is for Mecool KM8 P TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Mecool KM8 P TV Box Firmware detailsFirmware details Archive: Mecool KM8 P TV Box Firmware.zip Model: Mecool KM8 P TV Box Image file size: 652 MB / 573 MB Platform: Amlogic S912 Image name: Mecool KM8 P TV Box Firmware.img Inside archive: firmware + dtb.img + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img Build number: Amlogic/q20x/q20x:7.1.1/NMF26Q/20170411.213917.V0222:use debugHOW TO make upgrading with TF CARD 1. Copy all the 4 files into TF card(format firstŁ© 2. Go to km8 p apps–update 3, Click and choose the zip file, and upgrading 4. Then the box will make upgradingAnother way to make upgrading 1. Format TF Card and copy all the 4 files into TF Card, and put the TF into the TF Slot of the box. 2. There is a hole on the front top of the cabinet, find a clipper and press it. 3. Power on box, not release the clip when you see a robot logo on the tv screen 4. Then take away the clipper and let the box do upgrading.
|General||Brand: MECOOL Model: KM8 P Type: TV Box System: Android 7.1 Processor: Amlogic S912 CPU: Cortex A53 Core: Octa Core GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 RAM: 1G RAM Type: DDR3 ROM: 8G Max. Extended Capacity: 128G TV Box Features: 5.1 Surround Sound Output|
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.263,H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4 Video format: ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MPEG,MPG,RM,RMVB,TS,VOB,WMV Audio format: AAC,APE,DDP,FLAC,HD,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes|
|Product Details||5G WiFi: No WIFI: 802.11b/g/n Power Supply: Charge Adapter Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,RJ45,TF card,USB2.0 Antenna: No Camera: Without Language: Multi-language DVD Support: No HDMI Version: 2.0 Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video,DLNA,Miracast,NTSC,PAL,External Subtitle External Subtitle Supported: Yes HDMI Function: CEC Power Consumption.: 8W RJ45 Port Speed: 100M|
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Battery Information||Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Battery (not included)|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.0900 kg Package weight: 0.3800 kg Product size (L x W x H): 9.70 x 9.70 x 1.70 cm / 3.82 x 3.82 x 0.67 inches Package size (L x W x H): 17.80 x 10.60 x 6.40 cm / 7.01 x 4.17 x 2.52 inches|
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x KM8 P TV Box, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x IR remote Control|
Mecool KM8 P TV Box comes in the typical square black box. The good thing is that under it are several gaps for the heat removal.
Android TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Mecool KM8 P TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU