This firmware is for Mecool BB2 TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Mecool BB2 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Mecool BB2 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Mecool BB2 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 569 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|Brand:||MECOOL||LAN Ethernet:||10 / 100M / 1000M RGMII|
|Audio/Video Outputs:||HDMI||OS:||Android 6.0 marshmallow|
|Supports:||Miracast||Media Streaming:||Home Network Media, Internet TV/Video|
|ISBN:||Does not apply||USB:||High speed USB 2.0|
|Language:||Chines, English, and so 24 other languages||Expandable Memory:||TF Card (Maximum support 32GB)|
|Model:||BB2 PRO||UPC:||Does not apply|
|HDMI:||HDMI output 2.0 4K * 2K @ 60Hz||CPU:||mlogic S912 64 bit Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2.0GHz|
|DLNA:||Pushed the video||MPN:||NAW0502573536722YK|
|SDRAM:||3GB DDR4||Max. Resolution:||4K|
|WiFi:||Built in 2.4G / 5G WiFi Support IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac||GPU:||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)|
|EAN:||Does Not Apply||FLASH:||16GB EMMC Flash|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.