September 26, 2017
Archive: Measy B4T TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Measy B4T TV Box
Image file size: 596 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Image: Measy B4T TV Box Firmware.img
Turn your standard TV into smart TV, the Measy B4T TV Box enables you to do many things: Watch movies, play sports, watch TV programs, play video, music, photo from your PC or NAS, play Android games, access Facebook, Twitter, emails, read news, edit office documents, online chatting and more. It is the best choice for you!
● With Andriod 5.1 System, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● The processor in this chip is an RK3368 Quad core with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Use the PowerVR G6110 as GPU. Apps have never run so smoothly.
● Measy B4T TV Box integrated the latest XBMC media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● The B4T TV box has a memory of 1GB DDR3, with 8GB Nand flash, support micro SD card up to 32GB, easily enjoy many games and APKs.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● It can support 3G USB-Dongle wireless network with WCDMA and EVDO mode.
● With HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0, we can do a better video output and 10 times faster speed than HDMI1.4.
● Support 4K x 2K Ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
● Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● Support 2.4G WiFi.
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£150||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
Measy B4T TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU.