Table of Contents
- 1 Matricom G-Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
- 1.1 This firmware is for Matricom G-Box with Amlogic S802 Quad Core as CPU.
- 1.2 Matricom G-Box Firmware details
- 1.3 Matricom G-Box Review
- 1.4 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.5 How it Works:
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
Matricom G-Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
This firmware is for Matricom G-Box with Amlogic S802 Quad Core as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Matricom G-Box Firmware details
Archive: ms8 clone 20150418 firmware
Model: Matricom G-Box
Image file size: 395 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Image name: q_2.1.1_b3aa81fe27.zip
Build number: G-Box/q/q:5.1.1/LMY47V/b3aa81fe27:userdebug/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + factory_update_param.aml + recovery.img
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]