Latest M92S Plus TV Box Android 7.1.1 Firmware Download
This firmware is for M92S Plus TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
M92S Plus TV Box Firmware details
Model: Rikomagic RKM MK22 TV Box
Image file size: 648 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: s912m85.M92S_PLUS_7.1_AP6330_1000M.2017.05.19.03.17.img
CPU:Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz
GPU:ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz
LAN:Ethernet: 10/1000M, standard RJ-45
Support Decoder format:HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
3D:Hardward 3D graphics acceleration Support Media
USB host:2 High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD
Card reader:SD/SDHC/MMC cards
HDD file system:FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
High Difinition video output:SD/HD max.1920×1080 pixel
OSD type of
languages:English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Wireless:Built in WiFi
Mouse/ Keyboard:Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
4K2k hd decoding:4k2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4k2k Output
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.