This firmware is for M9 Pro TV Box with AMLogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
M9 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: M9 Pro TV Box.zip
Image: M9 Pro TV Box.img
Model: M9 Pro 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM TV Box
Archive file size: 665 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
Inside archive: firmware + Tools and guidance (Burn_Card_Maker & TF card upgrade steps)
1. Launch “Burn_Card_Maker.exe” to make an SD startup card
2. Insert the SD card in the device
3. Connect HDMI cable
3. Connect power, press power up, use a middle to hold the reset button (besides USB port)
4. Reflash statuS will be shown on screen, it will take few mins to finish, device reboot
M9 PRO comes with S912 CPU which is a high-performance octa-core 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Apps will never run so smoothly in other chipset devices. People can easily enjoy many hot games and APKs with its 3GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB Flash ROM.
|General||Model: M9 PRO
Type: TV Box
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
RAM Type: DDR3
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.263,H.264
Video format: ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MKV,MOV,MPEG,MPG,RM,RMVB,TS,VOB,WMV
Audio format: AAC,AC3,MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
|Product Details||Support 5G WiFi: Yes
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,Ethernet,HDMI,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Video
External Subtitle Supported: No
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit
KODI Pre-installed: Yes
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter
Power Input Vol: 5V
|Package Contents||1 x M9 PRO TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.