September 24, 2017
Archive-name: M8S+ TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: hugsun. M8S+ TV Box Firmware.img
Archive file size: 654 MB
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● Android 5.1 Lollipop OS: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G + 5G dual WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● 10 / 100 / 1000M Ethernet / Gigabit LAN.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● HDMI connector: You can go directly to let your TV and M8S+ are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£150||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
M8S+ TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.