This firmware is for M8S+ TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
M8S+ TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: M8S+ TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: hugsun. M8S+ TV Box Firmware.img
Archive file size: 654 MB
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● Android 5.1 Lollipop OS: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
● Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G + 5G dual WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● 10 / 100 / 1000M Ethernet / Gigabit LAN.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● HDMI connector: You can go directly to let your TV and M8S+ are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.