This firmware is for M8S Plus W TV Box with Amlogic S905W as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
M8S Plus W TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Latest M8S Plus W TV Box Firmware Download Android 7.1.1
Model: Mecool M8S Plus W TV Box
Image file size: 582 MB
Platform: Amlogic S905W
How to upgrade the M8S PRO W steps
1. Copy the upgrade files to the root of TF card or USB device. (Tips: TF card or USB device file system must be FAT32 format)
2. If using USB device to upgrade. Plug it into the OTG host of the box.
3. Switch to APPS List, Find out the “UPDATE” application, and Press OK Key into sub-menu.
4. Move the cursor to “Local Update” button, Press OK key to select the upgrade file. To find out the upgrade file and Press OK key to confirm.
5. Select the two checkboxes of wipe data and Wipe Media. Move the cursor to “ Confirm” button and Press OK key to upgrade
6. The upgrade process will take 3mins approximately. Please don’t power off during the upgrading. After upgrade finished, the box will reboot automatically.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.