This firmware is for M-195 TV Box with Realtek RTD1195 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box Firmware.zip
Firmware image name:M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box Firmware.img
FW version: Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock firmware
Archive file size: 399 MB
Model: M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box
Platform: Realtek 1195 chipset
- Download the firmware
- Copy the file ‘install.img‘ within a USB memory
- Turn off TV Box and connect the USB memory
- Press reset button and turn on the TV Box
- The update information appears on display
- The update process takes about 3 minutes
- The device will automatically restart to complete the process.
- CPU: Realtek RTD1195 ARM Cortex A7
- GPU: Dual-core mali 400, support 4K H.265 decode
- 1G RAM + 8G EMMC,Support Bluetooth
- Powered by Android 4.4 KitKat
- HDMI in + HDMI out
- LAN : 10/100M/1000M Ethernet, build in WIFI and external antenna for stable internet receiving
- Can play original BD disk, Support BDMV navigation
- Support Frame Packaging 3D, 2D movie convert to 3D image
- Support USB 3.0 Host
- Support BD ISO playback
- Miracast and Intel Wireless Display
- XBMC Perfect support 4K working
- Support 5.1 pass through
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.