Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Leelbox S1 TV Box with AMLogic S905x as CPU.
- 1.1 Leelbox S1 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Leelbox S1 TV Box Review
- 1.3 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
This firmware is for Leelbox S1 TV Box with AMLogic S905x as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Leelbox S1 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Leelbox S1 TV Box firmware.zip
Image: Leelbox S1 TV Box firmware.img
Archive file size: 405 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
Inside archive: firmware + aml_sdc_burn.ini + u-boot.bin.sd.bin
The CPU Amlogic S905X Quad-Core 2.0GHz A53
GPU Penta-Core Mali-450 with HDMI 2.0 output
Also, the HDMI is 2.0 to support a true 4K Playback at 60hZ
Leelbox S1 has latest KODI 16.1 Jarvis
Android 6.0 version(the latest Android version Marshmallow);
RAM 1GB ROM 8GB: could run many games, play unlimited movies, TV shows, music without freezing and buffering.
Leelbox S1 embeds the new chip Amlogic S905x combining a 64bit quad core Cortex-A-53 clocked at 2GHz and the power of a graphics processor Penta-core Mali 450, Supports HD MPEG1/2/4, H.265, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, RealVideo8/9/10.
Leelbox S1 pre-installed Cloud TV for you to enjoy more live tv from many countries in this box.
Besides, the device is also installed Kodi Center,
enabling you to download add-ons you need directly.
And many pre-installed apps in the box, like Mobdro, Netflix, you can enjoy films and show at any time.
Leelbox lastest S1 supports WIFI 2.4 GHz, Ethernet: 10/100M, standard RJ-45.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]