This firmware is for Leelbox Q1 / Q2 Mini / MXQ Mini TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Leelbox Q1 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: LEELBOX Leelbox Q1_Q2 Mini_MXQ MiniRK3229_112017
Model: Leelbox Q1 / Q2 Mini / MXQ Mini TV Boxes
Image file size: 505 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: RK-leelbox-8703-6.0-MV7-1117.img
Model number: MV7.20171115
FW version: 6.0.01
Boot version: 2.32
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box
Leelbox Q1 / Q2 Mini / MXQ Mini TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Software Update
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: