This firmware is for Lake 1 TV Box with Realtek 1295 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Lake 1 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Lake 1 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: AZW Lake 1 TV Box
Image file size: 483 MB
Platform: Realtek RTD1295DD
– Download the firmware and rename the image file to install.img
– Copy the file ‘install.img’ within a USB memory
– Turn off TV Box and connect the USB memory
– Press reset button and turn on the TV Box
– The update information appears on display
– The update process takes about 3 minutes
– The TV Box will automatically restart to complete the process.
OS VERSION Android 6.0
PRODUCT TYPE TV Boxes
CPU ARCHITECTURE ARM Cortex A53
CPU CORES Quad -core
MICROPROCESSOR MODEL Realtek 1295
EXPANSION SLOTS SD
PORTS RJ45, SPDIF, DC, 2*USB, SD
USB VERSION USB 2.0, USB 3.0
Power & Batteries
PLUG TYPE US
POWER ADAPTER INCLUDED Yes
MAXIMUM EXPANSION MEMORY 128GB
PACKAGE CONTENTS 1*TV Box, 1*US Power Plug Adapter, 1*Remote Control （Not Included 2*AAA Batteries）, 1*HDMI Cable
PACKAGE TYPE Plain
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.