This firmware is for KII Pro TV Box with Amlogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
KII Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive： Latest KII Pro TV Box Firmware.zip
Image file name: Latest KII Pro TV Box Firmware.img
Firmware: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Image file size: 455 MB
Platform: Amlogic S905
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
● Amlogic S905 CPU with quad-core is rapid and stable, it can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● H.265 decoding will offer you high definition pictures and movies.
● 2.4G + 5.0G WiFi can improve the speed and the performance to a large extent.
● 2GB DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly.
● Support DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 setting.
● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included ).
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.