This firmware is for K99 R-TV Box with Rockchip RK3399 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
K99 R-TV Box Firmware details
Archive: R-TV BOX K99_RK3399_wifi6255_6.0_20170302
Model: K99 R-TV Box
Image file size: 632 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3399 / RK330C
Image name: R-TV BOX K99_RK3399_wifi6255_6.0_20170302.img
Model number: rk3399-box
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
R-TV BOX K99 Technical Specifications
Product NameR-TV BOX K99
CPUHexacore processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex A53 cores
Operating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 Marshmallow
MicroSD Card Slot
Other FeaturesIR Sensor
Video OutputHDMI 2.0
Audio OutputHDMI 2.0
Other Interfaces1x USB 2.0
1x USB 3.0
1x USB Type-C
WiFiWiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.