This firmware is for K99 R-TV Box with Rockchip RK3399 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
K99 R-TV Box Firmware detailsFirmware details Archive: R-TV BOX K99_RK3399_wifi6255_6.0_20170302 Model: K99 R-TV Box Image file size: 632 MB Platform: Rockchip RK3399 / RK330C Image name: R-TV BOX K99_RK3399_wifi6255_6.0_20170302.img Model number: rk3399-box Company: AndroidFirmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
R-TV BOX K99 Technical Specifications
- Product NameR-TV BOX K99
- Price (MSRP)139.99
- ProcessorRockchip RK3399
- CPUHexacore processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex A53 cores
- Operating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- RAM4GB DDR3
- Storage32GB eMMC MicroSD Card Slot
- Other FeaturesIR Sensor
- Video OutputHDMI 2.0
- Audio OutputHDMI 2.0 SP-DIF
- Other Interfaces1x USB 2.0 1x USB 3.0 1x USB Type-C
- WiFiWiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
K99 R-TV Box is the first RK3399 Hexa Core 64bit TV BOX right now, it has 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC, supporting 4k at 60FPS.
Android TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
K99 R-TV Box with Rockchip RK3399 as CPU