Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Justop T95 1GB RAM with AMLogic S905 CPU.
- 2 T95
This firmware is for Justop T95 1GB RAM with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Justop T95 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Justop T95 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Justop T95 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 726 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is … Read more
Does Not Apply
|System:||Android 5.1||Media Streaming:||Home Network Media, Internet TV/Video|
|KODI:||KODI 16.0||Max. Resolution:||2160p|
|Features:||Full Web Browsing, Social Networking, Video Games||Media Input Connectivity:||Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi|
Does not apply
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]