This firmware is for JMGO V8 Smart Projector with Amlogic T866 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
JMGO V8 Projector Firmware details
Archive name: JMGO V8 Android 4.4.2 firmware v1.0.47
Archive file size: 441 MB
Platform: Android KitKat 4.4.2 stock
Build number: JmGO_V8_INT-userdebug 4.4.2 KOT49H 1.0.47 test-keys
How to install firmware
1. Prepare a FAT32 format, USB drive.
2. Download update_jmgo，and copy to USB drive root directory(Please do not change file name).
3. Connect USB drive to USB2.0 jack;
4. Enter into JMGO UI interface–go to setting-update-choose local update
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.